The Thought Catapulter combines affirmations with magnetism for more positivity and confidence in your life

Thought Catapulter combines affirmations and magnetism in a wearable device that helps you to reach goals for success, love, happiness, joy, appreciation, gratitude and opportunities. It makes you feel better about yourself and others will notice the change in your attitude. Daily affirmations are to the mind what exercise is to the body. Repeating affirmations will help to reprogram your unconscious mind for success.




I’ve been wearing the Thought Catapulter for several weeks now and I can honestly say, it has been a life changing experience for me. I was feeling anxious, uninspired, less productive (brain fogged) and tired.  I could not even get a restful nights sleep from being stressed. But now, I have noticed subtle improvements both mentally and emotionally. I say my affirmations each morning, add then put my cards into my pouch and wear it all day.  My mood and attitude is calmer, I am more focused, less irritated, I don't get as angry and I feel more positive and confident. 



Affirmations are reminders to your unconscious mind to stay focused on your goals and to come up with solutions to challenges and obstacles that might get in the way. You need to let go of any and all negative thoughts and images in your subconscious mind with new thoughts and images that are positive.





Whether you know it or not, you are always using affirmations. Positive affirmations release you from anxiety, negativity, guilt, fear, and pain changing both your thinking and your reality. Positive affirmations that you repeat to yourself, describe a specific outcome you want in your life or who you want to be and where anything is possible. It helps to replace your “I can't’s” with “I cans,” and your fears and doubts with confidence and certainty.

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their life, confidence level and reach their goals. 

Click below to start improving the happiness in your life:

https://www.thought-catapulter.com