RevivHair Rev - Grey Hair Reverse plus Hair Stimulation Review


About one-third of women experience thinning hair loss. Hair loss in women often has a greater impact than hair loss does on men because it's less socially acceptable for them. Most people lose anywhere from 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Hair loss in women can be frustrating, it can severely affect a woman's emotional well-being and quality of life. All of the things women do to manipulate their hair -- dyes, chemical treatments, bad brushes, blow dryers, and flat irons -- can result in damage and breakage.

Lately, I have noticed a gradual thinning at my part line. My part line was gradually becoming wider and I was seeing more of my scalp than normal. I also spotted just a few tiny strands of grey hair that I never had before and this really bothered me.

So when I  receive a bottle of RevivHair Max Hair Stimulating Serum with Grey Reverse to try for my honest opinion, I was thrilled. RevivSerums contains 5% redensyl, stem cells, peptides and growth factors to help reduce thinning and the appearance of grey hairs to leave you with healthier, thicker and boost the appearance of hair density, thickness, fullness and natural color. I also received Grey Reverse which adds greyverse and darkenyl to address the appearance of greying hair which helps revives the appearance of natural pigment without having to resort to harsh dyes. The peptides draw natural hair pigment out from the roots without the use of colorants, while stimulating the hair bulb to produce hair that appears thicker, denser, longer.



The application is super easy, the serum has the consistency of water, is odorless it does not live my hair greasy or weighed down and it didn't irritate my scalp or skin.

I have been applying this to my part area where my hair is thinning and showing some greys for a while. So far it's just subtle, my hair is slightly fuller and looks healthier, so I just need to use it longer, be consistent and patient. Being able to thicken up my hair while reversing the grey will be just super awesome. This is pretty impressive.

Give RevivHair REV with Grey Hair Reverse a try.

If you want to check it out, click below:

https://revivserums.com/products/revivhair-rev-with-grey-hair-reverse

#RevivHairREV, #RevivSerums, #greyhairreverse, #Greyverse, #Darkenyl, #thickerhair #RevivHair #haircare #beauty #hairgrowth #antiaging #reversegreyhair #hairserum #thinninghair #thinningedges #regrowhair