Everlasting Comfort Plush Throw Blanket is so Rich and Luxurious

It might be summer, but on some nights, it just gets so cool while sitting on my couch by an open window, binge watching my favorite shows. I just curl up with a hot drink and my Everlasting Comfort soft and plush throw blanket.


Not only is this color so vibrant, it is so comfy and warming, I just curl up and wrap it all around myself. No matter where I put it, it just goes with everything, a couch, side chair, or bed.

I think I'm going to pick up a few more, maybe in other colors, it was so hard for me to choose this one, all of the colors are so rich and luxurious.

Luckily, I can get as many as I want because I have an exclusive 20% off code that I'm sharing with all of you.

Use my exclusive code consumer_lifestyle to get 20% off your own throw blanket at https://www.everlastingcomfort.net