Pure Velvet Colostrum Powder helps you do the things you enjoy

We all need to boost and strengthen our immune systems to fights viruses, bacteria and parasites, and help better our digestion, bowel function, tissue building and give us faster recovery. One of the best ways is with Pure Velvet Colostrum Powder. But what in the world is Colostrum Powder?  Colostrum is a milk-like fluid released from the breasts of grass fed bovines after they have given birth to their calf. It’s high in nutrients that promote infant growth but may also provide other benefits. It is easy to mix, no clumps, smells slightly of powdered milk and really has no taste. It would work great in a smoothie if you wanted more flavor. I also like that it is non gmo. This product is amazing, every since I've been using it I have noticed a big change in my digestive system. I don't like and can't drink milk, but now since I have had this I feel a hundred times better.


All mammals produce colostrum in the mammary glands to deliver a holistic range of essential nutrients required for a newborn baby to live. Grass fed bovine colostrum helps the calf grow extremely fast in the days after birth. I firmly believe that Pure Velvet Colostrum Powder is one of the best holistic super foods to achieve gut support, immune support, and skin rejuvenation. Pure Velvet Colostrum Powder helps you do the things you enjoy.

https://www.purevelvetextracts.com/products/colostrum-powder-for-humans

#colostrum #guthealth #immunehealth #bovinecolostrum