MySmile Teeth Whitening Kit - It Honestly Works!!!


Having my teeth whitened by a dentist was extremely expensive and not even covered by insurance.  When I received MySmile, I was excited to try it for myself. Not only did I get the same results as a professional whitening, my teeth even looked better.




My teeth are sensitive, but MySmile is very gentle, not irritating at all, was simple to use/not messy. After using this for just 10 minutes every night since receiving it about a week ago, I could see an amazing change and at least 3 shades whiter.  There is a chart included, so you can compare the shades before and after using MySmile. What a difference! It efficiently removes all those nasty buildup teeth stains from food, coffee, wine, soda, smoking and more.



The kit comes with 3 syringes with the whitening gel, a non-sensitive teeth whitening formula with carbamide peroxide and each syringe can give you 2-3 whitening applications.




It comes in a cute box that is great for storing the mouth tray and gel syringes. I also like the timer feature on LED accelerator light. The tray is really comfortable to wear, the gel is easy to rinse off my teeth, and I have not experienced a bit of sensitivity.


This is foolproof, it honestly works!!!!  I am looking forward to always having a bright white smile. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to whiten their teeth at home.

Here is the link for you to get your own MySmile Whitening kit:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SNKQJX

#MySmile