Shaka Love Reusable Grocery & Produce Bags: Save the Earth & Save Money


We all want to save the earth & save money: Shaka Love Reusable Grocery & Produce Bags made of Organic Cotton Cloth Mesh has the potential to save up to 1000 pcs plastic bags over its lifetime. Non plastic reusable produce bags means more saving, reducing the contribution to landfills and preventing the waste that comes from the production and packaging of plastic shopping bags. I am really impressed with these bags! I am trying very hard to cut back on plastics and this is an excellent product to help do that. I love the fact that I can buy loose produce without adding to the plastic problem. They hold a lot more produce than it seems they would. The produce does not stick to it, or get caught in the tiny holes.



Each set of 5 bags comes with 2 Long Handle Carry Totes & 3 Small, Medium, Large Mesh Produce Bags  which are foldable, washable, and made of heavy duty fabric. I love that they’re made of organic cotton, are netted and have a drawstring. There versatile sizes allows me to carry a variety of items (produce and grocery items) during my shopping trip. It was so nice to just pull them out at the store and put my produce in and watch the reaction from the other shoppers.



With cotton-made mesh produce bags, my fruits and vegetables will be fresh and cool.



 I can the wash the bags easily by throwing it in the wash & dryer, or I can hand wash it. By making an eco-conscious choice of using Shaka Love Reusable Grocery & Produce Bags, it makes me feel good that I am doing my part to help protect the planet and doing something about the environment.

If you would like more information about Shaka Love Reusable Grocery & Produce Bags,
click below:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082JVPR43