Anytime I saw a recipe I liked in a magazine or online, I would rip it out or print it and keep it in a looseleaf book. The problem is that I now have tons of books full of recipes that are taking up tons of space.
Even worse is the fact that when I go looking for a specific recipe I have to go through every book, and half the time I can't even find it! I wanted a way to save and organize all those recipes and found just what I was looking for with The Cook'n Recipe Organizer Software.
One of the best features is the ability to "capture" any recipe. If you are online and find a recipe that you want to save, with just one click you can import it into your organizer.
Another of my favorite features is the ability to scale the recipe size. So many times I see recipes that make servings for 6, 8,10 and sometimes more, when I just want one serving! Simply change the setting and the software automatically corrects the ingredient amounts.
These are just some of the other things it can do:
- Enter Your Recipes Easily Using Quick-Fill
- Type Ingredients You Have On-Hand to Get Recipe Ideas
- Sync with iPhone & Android for Easy Access in Kitchen
- Drag & Drop Your Recipes to Make Custom Menus
- Auto-Generate Shopping List by Aisle to Save Time
- Capture Recipes From Your Favorite Websites with One-Click
- Calculate Nutrition of Your Recipes to Help You Eat Healthy
- Print a Family Cookbook to Share with Friends
- Scale Recipes to Easily Adjust Serving Sizes
- E-Mail Recipes to Family & Friends
For additional information about Cook'n Reipe Orgainizer or to purchase your own, visit them online at www.dvo.com. You can also check out their weekly prize giveaways on their Facebook page.
DVO is giving away One Cook'n Recipe Orgainizer (79.99 value) to one lucky Consumer Lifestyle reader.
Here’s how to enter to win!
“Like” Consumer Lifestyle on Facebook and Follow Consumer Lifestyle on Twitter, then complete the entry form below and also comment below that you want to be entered to win.
*For bonus entries, you can do any or all of the following, please make a new comment for each you complete:
- Post on about entering this contest on Facebook and post the link in the comments below.
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter and post the link in the comments below.
- Click here and sign up to receive our instant email updates.
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect.
- Add us to your Google Circles.
- Blog about this giveaway and post the link in the comments below.
- Post this giveaway to a giveaway listings website and post the link in the comments below.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.