Is it Tea Time or Coffee Time?

Is it Tea Time or Coffee Time?

Sometimes I wake up craving a hot cup of joe. Other days, I feel like having hot tea. But nothing makes my morning drink better than a beautiful mug, especially these two, which I had personally engraved. I cannot express how pleased I am with the quality of these mugs. The glass mug itself it very nice and the glass etching is gorgeous!



I love nothing more than making a cup and watching the morning light come up through the mug that have been custom-etched with a design, message, or logo.

These mugs are perfect for coffee, tea, or hot cocoa. They hold over 20 oz, are 100% dishwasher safe, have a lifetime guarantee on engraving and are made to order for any quantity.




They arrived quickly and each one was wrapped in bubble wrap (and the box was lined with it as well) so everything would stay safe. They were so very affordable as well as beautifully made.

This would be make a great personal gift for weddings, holidays, business gifts, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, birthday, graduation, house warmings, really any time that you want a gift that someone will use and think about you every time they see it.

Get your own engraved mugs here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/253735087/personalized-coffee-mug-holiday-gift